ACGFund is a qualified, nonprofit corporation. It is organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and is a public charity described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code (Code) of 1986, as amended. Contributions to the Fund are exempt from federal income tax under section 501(a) of the Code.
ACGFund's Board of Directors oversees the work of the corporation. Directors are elected annually and bring the expertise appropriate to the management of the Fund's activities. The Directors approve contribution practices, investment policy and grant procedures. The Board meets quarterly and gathers, as needed, more frequently, in support of its donors.
The following directors were elected for the 2018 fiscal year (November 2017 through October 2018):
- Ronald D. Dean, Chairman, Watertown Savings Bank
- Thomas Forese, Jr., President, Advisors Charitable Gift Fund; Chief Executive Officer, Northeast Retirement Services LLC and Global Trust Company
- William S. Hogan, Jr., Chairman, Easthampton Savings Bank
- The Rev. Dr. Diane C. Kessler, Retired Exec Director, Mass Council of Churches
- Mark O'Connell, President, Avidia Bank
- David St. Yves, CPA, Partner, Parent, McLaughlin & Nangle
The Board has elected or appointed the following officers:
- Dr. Diane C. Kessler, Chair
- Thomas Forese, Jr., President
- Kenneth G.Y. Grant, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Hulse, Executive Vice President
- Chris Ellis, CPA, Treasurer
- Janet M. Rabbitt, Secretary
The Directors and Officers welcome you. ACGFund is ready to help you build a giving legacy. Contact us as you make a difference through an ACGFund.